Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Should I?

leave?

All i knew is there's Karma in everything you do.

We'll see.

I'm a bigger person, and i know i have a great bunch of friends behind me.
You know who you are, THANKS!.

As for the issue, i will not resist the attack, but find the most appropriate time to strike.
Believe me, when i strike, i break your fucking soul.

Till then, i'm gona work as per normal and plot my steps carefully.

*If you are not intented to read this blog, fucking go back to ur own gay land and fuck spider. well, maybe nerf can enlighten you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you mean fuck using his fake dick-y? awwwwwwwwwww, that's poor guy oops, guy? hmmm...anyway....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dicky dicky soooooooooo ppppppppppooooooooor thing.