Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Can one be heal?

Emotionally?

Physically?

Right now, right this moment, i'm skeptical about any positive outcome.

Whatever bones problem i'm having for the past 6yrs, is not going away as yet.
Yup.
It's spreading to my right little finger.

What's the worst case?
I dunno.
I dun wan to think about it now.

For now, it's back to whatever shit things awaiting for me.

I really dunno how to make my life better.
Sometimes, Death seems much painless.


Friends,
Give me a loving hug when you see me next time ba~
I need some love~
Whaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*goose hugs mike tighttight*
watever it is, boy, we r always with u. ="]

Anonymous said...

hey my dearest friend...
we shall stop bitching from this moment on...coz' all the goods are going to us and the bads to go!

Jiayou!!! Don't give up hopes!! HUGGZ!