Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Identity Crisis.

This is going to be a short PO.

Friends that know me very well, should be aware that I'm a seriously a friggin insect phobia person.

No Kidding.

Today, a really dumb adult cockroach, decided to take a dip in my table water dispenser. How on earth did this cockroach end up inside, and causes his own death, I freaking dun understand too...

All i can do is, FREAK OUT. and try to tell myself that, it's actually a prawn.
Stupid identity crisis.

There goes my water dispenser.. No. Dun even try to tell me to wash it and re-use.
Cos i wont. Try drinking water from a bath-tub after shrek bathed.

Freaking gross.


My water Dispenser



It used to stood so nicely among my Buzz Lightyear (Friends, u are welcome to expand my collection of buzz, pls, shower me with gifts. Thank You very much)



Stupid Prawnroach.



Case close.
My colleague was very very kind enough to travel to J8 and purchase a new dispenser for me.

Fucking Roach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI de cockroach is tiny ok ... goodness sake dun exaggerate la. its not even adult.

假文人 said...

you have problem with minors?

btw, wheres pic of the new tatt leh?

Anonymous said...

wah lau Mandy...
it's adult size for this species leh....
I have smacked a pregnant roach with baby on it of this size lo..
and hor...i where got exaggerate the size huh?

----------------------------------

Jie> I think i do have problem with minors leh!!
Recall Cindy. . . .

Hahahahh