Sunday, March 29, 2009

Absolute

Thankful.

To my 2 buddies.

Thank you Tanny.
For always being there for me, even with all your problems. You are always the first person I confide to and to look for solutions for all my problems. 

Thank you Yean.
For always keeping me in your thoughts and be there when i need to unwind. (Although usually very very very very late.)
I am really touch by your post.

Thanks for just being there.

---------------------------------

I haven't been talking to anyone for the past 2 weeks.
Not to my parents, not to family.
I'm not even talking much to myself either.

I just shut myself away recently.
I dunno what happen also, but i just feel very bottled up.
No, i'm not emo.
I think it's the pills.

ahh heck.
All i do now is sms and msn to her.
At least she is making me happy for now.


Adios pple.



2 comments:

goose said...

="]
good that at least there is something to be happy abt.

teh-ni said...

awww....

u made my eyes teary...

everything is going to turn out just fine...like i've told you...things are changing for the better one by one...believe in it okay?

hugz..