Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm not insignificant.

Don't vent your anger on me because you lack of
• Morale
• Self esteem
• Confidence
• Judgement 

Get a grip of yourself before you even question about my stands.
I'm seriously sick of all these pure nonsense.

Don't diss me off because you freaking think you are more superior than me.
I'm not retaliating because I'm showing you the last pinch of respect I can find in myself.
Seriously, you are not that worthy. Don't push it too far.

I'm trying to get peace within myself. 
Escaping all kind of unnecessary stress that could possibly trigger my constant headache and tolerance level.
I haven been talking at home for 4 months.
I haven been sitting in the living room for 4 months.
I haven even been eating at the dining table for 4 months.

Am I feeling ok?
Of cos not.

Do i feel good about all the silence?
Yes, cause it took all the stress away. Not having to talk keeps my head more leveled.

Does anyone cared?
Nope.

Cos I'm insignificant.
That's who I am.



2 comments:

nut said...

hugs~ you're not. You're only as important as you think you are!!

Anonymous said...

i am very worried about you bro. i don't know whats been going on lately but i wish you would overcome it asap. i know sometimes you may ask yourself "why me?" and you may even tend to feel that life hasn't been just or fair to burden you with such obstacles, right? pls remember that our life are never free of occasional bumps but eventually it will lead to a smoother path ahead. i beg you to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF and that the future holds many promises for you. Cheer up bro! Jie is always here for you! you have got my number call me okie.