Monday, September 21, 2009

20.09.2009

Marks the 7th year zubees been in my life.

I love her to death, and she's been my greatest joy every single day.
Happy Birthday my dearest zus!!

Hope you enjoy your favorite vanilla ice-cream with apple bits today!
Not forgetting the wings and the ultra relaxing bath scrub as part of your bday package.
* while typing this post, she's already snoring on my bed...

On a side note, 
Buttercake & Cream(cafe) in Sunset way, Clementi, really really serves good dessert and cakes.
If you love coffee like I do, pls head down for their double shot espresso Affrogatto. I think a mile better than TCC's. Their desserts are equally superb too. Had Tiramisu, Vanilla Pina Cotta, Apple Crumble, Banana Madness, Double scoop ice cream, and Affrogatto. YES. All in one seating. Really good. A great place to chill out.


3 comments:

jie, marc ko, ryan & phoebe said...

Happy b'day zubees! I see you had an 'eatvenful' day!

Mike and Zus said...

Woof!

Thanks! She sure did have one eatvenful day manz!
Plus i scrub and massage her, blowdry her and perfumed her before we went on our celebration. She is living like a Queen.

HAHAHA.

tehni said...

wah....7 yrs old liao???
didn't realise time flies...haha
and she's a LIBRA!!!!