Tuesday, September 1, 2009

W.A.R - Wars Are Ruthless

Did you ever had a childish verbal fight with ur loves one?
Where you said the rudest,
shamelessly,
and horrid things to him/her.
And after a cold war, you patched up, and life picks up again, and you start living again?

Well i just one with her.
Multiply freaking 10 million childishness, most nonsensical, utterly no-brainer fight ever.
I think i lost her.

So for now, i'm freaking gona get on with my life cos she leave me with no choice.

Dun piss me off, cos nothing can penetrate this icy exterior.

Leave a comment to support my war. 
Hugs and relax comment not appreciated. 

*ps. Not family members nor lili

ok.


2 comments:

goose said...

perhaps u wana fill us in with some details b4 u ask us to take sides?

p.s. notice that no one has left any msges yet? mayb that means something. hmm...

JD的黑色世界。 said...

HAHAHAH. GOT.

tehni and nat got support me!!!
Woohoo!